- RSS Channel Showcase 3264541
- RSS Channel Showcase 2872176
- RSS Channel Showcase 4040771
- RSS Channel Showcase 8930124
Articles on this Page
- 12/05/16--12:26: _New from OPTP: Chro...
- 12/07/16--12:21: _Updated WellnessPro...
- 12/28/16--17:01: _MMJ Labs Debuts Wea...
- 12/30/16--14:20: _Physical Therapist-...
- 01/04/17--16:17: _NeuroMetrix Inc Upd...
- 01/17/17--16:14: _In New Book, Physic...
- 01/23/17--18:02: _Pain Management Pro...
- 02/07/17--13:36: _Protec FMT System O...
- 02/13/17--16:43: _Xen Pillow 3MC Offe...
- 03/22/17--16:38: _Self-Treat Plantar ...
- 04/06/17--14:25: _Aetna Approves Cove...
- 04/11/17--13:50: _Richmar’s Hivamat O...
- 05/08/17--14:29: _Updated Myofascia T...
- 05/18/17--16:11: _FDA Clears Iovera° ...
- 05/25/17--16:30: _QUICK TAPE Foot Str...
- 06/12/17--16:04: _Oska Pulse Recogniz...
- 06/20/17--14:37: _Dual-Function Grafc...
- 12/05/16--12:26: New from OPTP: Chronic Pain Patient Workbook
- 12/28/16--17:01: MMJ Labs Debuts Wearable VibraCool Massaging Ice Therapy
- 12/30/16--14:20: Physical Therapist-Authored Book Shares Tips for Living Pain-Free
- 01/04/17--16:17: NeuroMetrix Inc Updates its Quell Pain Relief Technology
- 01/23/17--18:02: Pain Management Product Showcase
- 02/07/17--13:36: Protec FMT System Offers Gravity-Based Pain Relief
- 02/13/17--16:43: Xen Pillow 3MC Offers Chronic Neck Pain Relief
- 03/22/17--16:38: Self-Treat Plantar Fasciitis with The Healing Sole
- 04/06/17--14:25: Aetna Approves Coverage for the Bioness StimRouter
- 04/11/17--13:50: Richmar’s Hivamat Offers Deep Oscillation Therapy
- 05/08/17--14:29: Updated Myofascia Therapy Reference Book is Now Available
- 05/18/17--16:11: FDA Clears Iovera° Device for Relief of Knee Osteoarthritis Pain
- 06/12/17--16:04: Oska Pulse Recognized as a MedTech Breakthrough Award Winner
- 06/20/17--14:37: Dual-Function Grafco GF-DF5 Stimulator Provides Both TENS and EMS
Now available from OPTP, Minneapolis, is the Why Do I Hurt? Workbook, an educational resource for chronic pain patients by Adriaan Louw, PT, PhD.
Bioelectronic medicine company ElectroMedical Technologies announces the WellnessPro Plus, which according to the company enhances the WellnessPro platform by expanding the pain treatment modalities available in a single device.
VibraCool Massaging Ice Therapy, new from Atlanta-headquartered MMJ Labs LLC, combines cold and vibration to provide instant pain relief directly where it is needed.
In the book, Heal Your Pain Now, Joe Tatta, DPT, CNS, suggests that one’s body can rid itself of chronic pain naturally—and he provides a step-by-step process by which to do so.
New features of NeuroMetrix’ Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology, unveiled during CES 2017, include enhanced personalization and health tracking capabilities.
Harvard-trained pain specialist Aneesh Singla, MD, offers the book, Why It Hurts: A Physician’s Insights on the Purpose of Pain, which provides a physician’s point of view into why we feel pain, and what we should do about it.
Physical Therapy Products has gathered products from select manufacturers across the country for this showcase of pain management products offering the very latest in pain management performance.
ProtecSpine North America announces it is now the exclusive distributor of the Protec Floating Manipulative Therapy (FMT) system for all of North America.
Designed to complement physical therapy for chronic neck pain, the Xen Pillow 3MC from Xen Pillow Manufacturing Corporation is adjustable to user needs.
War veteran and orthopedic surgeon Dr Meredith Warner designs The Healing Sole flip-flops as a way to help people self-treat plantar fasciitis without, she suggests, physical therapy, injections, orthotics, and surgery.
Insurance provider Aetna Inc has given its approval for the StimRouter Neuromodulation System from Bioness Inc as medically necessary durable medical equipment for intractable neurogenic pain.
Chattanooga, Tenn-based Richmar introduces the Hivamat 200 Evident, which is designed to deliver modality-assisted manual therapy via a process that assists the body’s natural healing processes.
The book, Functional Release for Structural Balance, Revised Edition, is now updated with current research and functional testing on the role of fascia and myofascia in body posture, and how treatment can improve it.
Fremont, Calif-based Myoscience Inc announces that the US Food and Drug Administration has approved the use of the iovera° device, for knee osteoarthritis pain and symptom relief, for up to 90 days.
Support the Foot offers QUICK TAPE, which consists of a one-piece foot strap that, according to the company, duplicates the “Low Dye” method of foot wrapping for patients with plantar fasciitis.
MedTech Breakthrough has selected the Oska Pulse as the recipient of the “Best IoT Healthcare Wearable Device” award.
Atlanta-based GF Health Products Inc introduces the Grafco GF-DF5 Premium Dual Function Stimulator, which is designed to provide both Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrical Muscular Stimulation (EMS) functionality.